unbelievable

MarkH

Robpride, I am Coach Blair and write under this name. I don't know you but, if you would like to meet me it would be alright with me. By the way we are teachers first and coaches second. NO, I did not get paid this year for helping out with basketball. I do know, something that you don't, that Coach K has spent many late nights going over tape. He has a great basketball mind if you ever want to pick it. About the last play, it was a box and if the long pass is there then we want it. This time it didn't work out but not because we wanted to lose. Ask all the players and they will tell you the same about the play. For the players that read this, we are very proud of what you have done and will do in the future. Thanks for letting me be a part of it aALL!!!!

COACH B

Edited by PEBLAIR

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one that doesnt have 2 screen names?

one more time......im not talking about the players!....i know their will to win is tremendous!!!!!

i appreciate the time you spent with the girls

im not complaining but i know a little about helping with out pay and i do it on a number of teams because i enjoy the game

i consider myself a student of the game...always trying to learn.......i certainly would never say im a great basketball mind......i try to pick the minds of the coaches who taught coach k..... ;)

a box with a runout...interesting

looks like im gonna have to buy more lunches at humps with so many people wanting to meet me.....hmmm...mtnbike....3ball.....fife..you guys want lunch too?..lol

I don't have 2 screen names and i don't want you to buy me lunch. I have never been to humps anyway. Look, we might not do everything right but, we try and I have never heard Coach K tell a player they lost the game! Remember what you write because some minds don't know how to take it. If you beating up on someone then they might think they don't have to listen to them and that could be bad for everyone!

Wow! What a topic - maybe better never to be written about.

It is obvious that each of you love basketball and more than that you all love watching it played this year by our lady panthers!

When I played several years ago - had one taken away in a very similar way. STINK!! As you can tell I am still not over it!

Move on and kick some booty next year!

Love you girls!

Man I love this game!

Well definitely some bitter minds still out there...but hey robpride if you want to take me out to eat Humps sounds very good right now!

I know we all learn from our mistakes... this one just seems like it is going to stay with us for a while. Hope we all cheer up and can get over this... Love the lady panthers, always have and always will!!(Even if i am from halls)hahaha

Good luck next year

To my Community: Thank you all soooooo much for comming out and supporting us...you really dont know how much it means.

To my students: Wow!!~i thought i would never see the day that our student section would stand for the entire game!~you all really pumped us up and bless your hearts for comming.....it really means the world to us! thank you

To my cheerleaders: Thanks girls for cheering your hearts out, making us treat bags and signs, and also comming to the boro with us

To my coahes: Gah-lay what a year!!.....all 3 of you put your hearts into every call you made and every tear that was shed. Without you 3 we wouldnt have won half of our games, and i think this goes without saying.....all the lady panthers love you all and apprecriate everything yall have done for us.

To my sisters: Ladies what can i say.....ive loved every minute ive played with you this whole year. It was a sickening way to end the season, but just remember, it only made us stronger. YOU KNOW......keep on keepin on, and we all need to hold our heads high and be proud b/c we are the 2003-2004 LADY PANTHERS!

We'll get 'em next year girls!!~just stay focused and keep believing

~*O*~

Edited by ladE44panthrs