best midstate player ever?

rosco80

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reggie glimpse-cohn hs.....may have been pc by then. can't remember exactly. i was very young and lived close by. went to watch him play against east and tyrus b. it was an atmosphere i had never experienced before. hooked from that day forward on high school basketball. the game was great but i had to be home before the game was over and i never knew the final score. i am pretty sure east won. they(east) had another player i think his name was magic juan? very good memories. i also went to memorial to see fred jenkins and columbia play against east that year. vanderbilts db from columbia.....manuel????? something or another talked to me during the game( he was supporting his hometown guys) but it was a great atmosphere and i wish someone could schedule games at vu or murphy again between great east-west and midtstate teams during the regular season. also rememberred seeing sylvester grey- ron heury- and some other really good players then that i would have other wise never seen unless they made it to bigtime schools. thanks for the walk down memory lane...just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth in for dr. magic.