the best 15u team

GB32

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U R crazy. Don Woods has kept these guys together for three years now.The Royals also went farther in the nationals than any other Tennessee team last year.He is a good coach w/ a good team

I have no idea where the Royals finished in the National tournament(s). Part of the success at the National tournament (due to the large number of teams) is the luck of the draw. Perhaps the Royals had the benefit of a better draw.

However, I do know that Nike won both the state AAU and YBOA tournaments. Since the Royals obviously did not win those tournaments, I will stand by my earlier statement.

Also, didn't Nike beat the Royals in head to head at the YBOA state

tournament?

Edited by jek

i know the royals beat select head to head in the substate championship as 14's. i've played against both and with one. the royals and more intimidating and have better athletes, but slect is better coached and more fundamental. select has some overrated players though, kid form father ryan and brandon wright llil bro arent very good.

First of all they never played in the YBOA tournament. They also beat them in the substate jek. How can u say that they got lucky because of the draw. They went down there and played against teams better than any team in TN. These guys are going all the way this year. :blink:

What you are lying your not going all the way yall are scared of OJ Mayo ;);)