the best 15u team

GB32

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i agree with coachmike that Davis doesnt drive enough, but whenever he does drive great things happen. For example, getting a lay-up, or kicking it out to matt for a three. Also, driving is one of the stronger points in matts game, if his shots arn't falling like one game on sunday, he can drive and get to the line, or kick out to davis for a shot. These two are good enough to still have good games even if there shots arn't falling. All im saying is watch out for these two kids, they have alot of talent that only few know about.

Edited by coachkrispy

another player that did good in the jag travlers game is calvin roberts. everybody knows what this kid is abel to do, but everone was wondering bout his knee but he came out on fire putting together and 10-2 run by himself also jaquan was pulling boards down left and right. i still think the jags are the team to beat along with nike!

Edited by coachmike

Middlecoach,

For Jamie Graham is was just another tournament, he was doing his regular unbelievable shots in the lane and even hit a few outside jumpers.This kid is really good and is a very solid point guard, one of the best in the state. As far as Jeremy, he wasn't at the classic and i have heard rumors of him quiting the Jags, but im not sure.

Edited by coachkrispy

Don Woods is a good coach i actually think that he should look for a coaching job on a higher level. now im not saying leave his boys, imjust sayin get a higher coaching position somewhere cuz he knows what he is doing.

His teams chemistry is uncanny from most 15/u teams they rarely fight and they work as one .

They are definitley the team to beat.

I heard big Jeremy Buchanan of ANTIOCH HIGH SCHOOL was playing for the so called NIke select .

He is horrible he just a big body in the way he occationally gets some rebounds he should stick to football.

im better than him and you know who i am i go to whites creek high shool.

From what I have read from u guys, his team seems to have alot of talent. On a higher level u don't have such talent. U have a few stars and some role players.

According to u guys u have more talent did Duke. Oh, I forgot UConn won the championship with a few stars and some role players.

Please don't insult us with your coaching on a higher level stuff. I hear the talent is spreaded around on all other levels.

Off topic, but UConn had CLEARLY the most superior talent in the nation, with two first team all American's in Gordon and Okafor, two future star guards in Anderson and D. Brown, both highly ranked out of high school, the #3 player in all of HS ball last year (Villanueva), a former McD's All-American PG (Taliek Brown), a future star F in Boone, and the list goes on.... UConn was loaded...

well this weekend was the first game the NIKE SELECT and the MUSIC CITY JAGS played and the select won by 20. the jags looked like they were tired and didnt really want to be playin. but the select was the tired team they had already played 2 games that day and that was there 7 game of the weekend and they looked better than they did all weekend.