the best 15u team

GB32

Nike Select. Where R U? Are U scaaaare to play the Jags, Thunder 1, Thunder 2, Elite, Dream etc? I remember last year U ran your mouth over and over. But, since JP lost all his good players he is scaaaare to play any of these teams.

Edited by NewsAlert

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nike Select. Where R U? Are U scaaaare to play the Jags, Thunder 1, Thunder 2, Elite, Dream etc? I remember last year U ran your mouth over and over. But, since JP lost all his good players he is scaaaare to play any of these teams.

Nike Select is getting alot of talk but they didn't earn it thunder earned all of their talk

Run ' n gun: who do you play for! Why are you hating on Tenn. Thunder. Did you check out the Riverdale Classic this weekend. Tenn. Thunder finished second to the Music City Jags. Oh Yeah by the way it was a two point difference 53 -51. But let it be known that Tenn. Thunder beat the Jags in Pool Play by 6 - 8 points.

The Jags lost to the Thunder in pool play, but won the tournament without two of their starting post players and played Saturday without their starting small forward.

The first game against the Thunder they played 2 20 minute halfs with 8 players.

talk bout under rated players davis warner a 6'5 small foward who also plays for the jags put up good numbers in the riverdale classic. he looking to be a 6'8 swing man who can pull deep,but what i really like is how he is able to pass the ball, and another also for the jags matt smigielski a 6'0 point guard who can also shoot but plays with the ablity to score and pass i would look out for these two!

Yea i also saw these two play sunday at the classic and these kids can play some ball.Both of these kids have unlimited range and work great when on the floor together. i saw time after time they would drive and kick out to the other for a deep shot. these two have some of the best talent in tennessee.Best two all-around players i've seen so far.

Coach Krispy, what game were u watching? I agree with u that both r good shooters, but in Sunday game against the Thunder the four treys that Davis hit were basically uncontested and Matt hit only a couple of treys that were deep.

I dont remember either of their bombs coming off of dribble penetration.