Single A, more exciting than AA or AAA

stephenzca

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think single A compares well with its own competition and they can compete within theirselves. But i have to go w/ AA and AAA because better competition throw the state champion single A school in with the last place AAA team and they will prob get stomped. No offense to anyone the AA and AAA teams just have bigger schools and more of a selection for their teams. So most of the time their are better players.

I think that is a load of bull crap the only thing about AA and AAA are that there are better teams- and even then I'm not sure- as far as individual talent single A has produced just as many if not more big time players than the other divisions-

just because a player plays in single A does not make him any less of a player than those who play in the other divisions- why the teams are better in AA and AAA are because there are more good players but individual talent is not based on division at all

I think that is a load of bull crap the only thing about AA and AAA are that there are better teams- and even then I'm not sure- as far as individual talent single A has produced just as many if not more big time players than the other divisions-

just because a player plays in single A does not make him any less of a player than those who play in the other divisions- why the teams are better in AA and AAA are because there are more good players but individual talent is not based on division at all

That is a big steaming pile of pony loaf...

Sorry, I just wanted to say that.

I definitely think AAA teams are better, but I am biased since I go to Clizzinton.

I would say that overall, the excitment as far as big plays goes to AA and AAA simply because they are going to have more players capable of the big play because of school size. As far as overall game excitement I would go with A and AA because the teams within these divisions are more evenly matched with the others inside the division.

Single A schools are in no way better than AA or AAA. There might be a a rare occasion when a single A school could play with a bigger school not a commom thing. On the individual note..........players can be just as athletic in smaller school than in larger ones. Example. Kirk H from Perry County went to the NBA.

All divisions are competitive within their division and that's what everyone should focus on. There are great programs in every level. A very few schools from the A and AA can play with AAA to an extent. But as for competing with them on a regular schedule, there is no comparison. That's EXACTLY why you have 3 classifications to start with. So that the smaller schools don't get shut out from the opportunity to win district, region and state championships. Sure, A and AA schools can get up for a rare game against AAA and even win one every once in a while, maybe more often if they compete with them on a regular basis such as some of the A schools in the Chattanooga area like Chattanooga Christian and Temple, etc.

Region 3-A in Chattanooga has won the last three A titles in large part because they challenge some of the AA and AAA basketball programs around the area. This gives them an insight into basketball at a higher level. Don't get your panties in a wad, but there is a huge difference in the level of play at the AAA level versus A and AA. If you don't agree with that, then simply purchase a ticket to the state tournament this week at the 'Boro and watch ALL levels of play.