Coffee County vs Franklin County

CCbaseballfan

Should be interesting series. Should be one great pitching matchup the first game but i don't know what the second game has to offer. I'm gonna say either a split or Franklin Co. takes both of these. With Brown back at catcher will make a huge difference. Coffee co. is extremely weak at the catcher position they miss Matt Hale trememdously. Coffee Co. will definetly rely on pitchin and defense but I'm just not sure what's going to happen. Should be very interesting to watch. Everybody come out and watch. Tuesday night at franklin and wednesday night at coffee, if i am not mistaking both games are at 6. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong

Coffee Co. should beat Franklin Co. at home. I think Scott Baker is pitching this game and he doesn't have enough juice or pitches to mix against this bunch. I have seen him pitch this year once, just doesn't look strong enough. I've yet to figure why he is even in the starting rotation.......................

Coffee County 4 Franklin County 0 Congratulations Coffee County! Vincent pitched a great game, had good defence behind him. And Vincent helping himself out with a 3 run bomb in right center! Good luck to both teams tomorrow night as Frankin travles to Manchester. Who wins this one???

Edited by CCbaseballfan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• West would be a good team to get behind if they can pull it off again like last year. That championship game last year was awesome. 
    • I say that because he stepped out of a MUCH better situation on his own than he would see at least his first 3 years at DCA and it would take at least that much to bring him back to coaching. There are other fish in the sea, but again money talks. Need to fix the girls hoops too. Now I'll try again. Who has Pierce locked in for his staff? Hearing a McGavock man but not the Iceman.
    • I’ve heard mostly good things from the gridiron. Lots of optimism. It sounds like the portal has mostly helped, though there are a few expected defections. Comeback year!
    • Rudesell 1 year at Crockett. Coach Tate 2 weeks a Bradford. South Gibson supposedly going with jcs middle school coach. Which isn’t who I thought would get it, I know the top 2 was between him and Obion girls head coach. 
    • Looks like Trent Noah was released from his NLI at South Carolina with intent to pursue playing closer to home. Kentucky and Louisville both reported to be in the mix for him now.