Single A schools next year.

stephenzca

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally every team returns either all or most of their starters and key reserves. I'm not saying that Cosby won't be good. It's just that they are a long shot at best.

Dude, Cosby is not to be overlooked and by far are not the longshot. Ask anyone we play in East Tennessee. We lose two starters and have a heck of a young team that will mature before next year. Who knows maybe your team is a longshot next year. Never count Cosby out till the final buzzer.

Dude, Cosby is not to be overlooked and by far are not the longshot. Ask anyone we play in East Tennessee. We lose two starters and have a heck of a young team that will mature before next year. Who knows maybe your team is a longshot next year. Never count Cosby out till the final buzzer.

Wasn't it Cosby that lost to South Fulton in the 2000 1A state finals??? ;)

Yea your point?? We got there that year when no one said we would.

Oh not trying to imply anything, I just couldn't remember if it was Cosby or Temple

that played that year.. I know you guys lost to South Fulton in the opening round in 98" , but I wasn't for sure about 2000.. That was when that Pearson kid played.

He was just to tough to defend and nobody could stop him that season :lol:

Guest doubledouble101

My bad that i had the post about grace being wrong i got the information from the tssaa program at the state. either that was wrong or or the seniors just didnt start . Not really sure but the info came from the tssaa program, I dont actually know any of the grace players or all there names i guess i just got them mixed up. I dont have my program with me anymore but someone from grace should go and look at it to see if that was right or not. again my bad

Temple will come back next year.

I'd say they will be a contender for the gold ball next year -- seeing they will have everyone back. They should learn from this years experience and be a much better team in 2004-2005.

Congrats to Temple for a good year and keep working hard over the off season.

Just curious. how many of the Temple players are also members of the football team? :lol:

I believe -- just about all of them, except for maybe a couple (who will probably play this year).

double double its all good....but i dont understand where yall are coming from saying that all private schools should move up...come on....we (grace) have a little school...along with temple...and i will defend temple along with ourselves...but we DO NOT RECRUIT...im on the jv grace team...so i should know...and i would have to say the same thing about temple...so why should we move up...escecially to AAA or Div., you gotta be kindding me