clev. vs micminn rivals

soccerplaya9

This used to be THE matchup in the district, and maybe it still is, but it has lost its luster in the last couple of years. I don't think the district is very strong, and there is no question in my mind that McMinn is the best team in it, and probably the entire region. As to whether they will do better or worse this year, who knows -- but I don't think they can come out of the district over McMinn.

should be an interesting district race between these 2 district opponents.... Cleveland is supposedly better but i still don't think theyre up to mcminns level this season... McMinn did beat Bearden but while Bearden is still a very good team I think we can all agree they were greatly overrated to start the season thanks to some incredible teams from previous years.... McMinn should do well, win their region... make it to the state tournament adn maybe make some noise even.... however i think we all know that Farragut is not gonna lose this year at all... then again with high school sports you never know... I can't wait for a possible region matchup of Ooltewah and McMinn... last seasons game was not worth it thanks to a very non-chalant group of Ooltewah seniors.... however this season Owls are very excited for the season and dedicated to giving all they got....