Coffee vs Columbia

chs4life

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont count columbia out of this race...they showed last night they can hit the ball and a couple of key errors cost them the game last night...they are young but they are startin to come together. their shortstop got hurt in the jv game and they were all worried about her..shes gonna be ok but it was a big scare.

Columbia played an excellenct game againts Coffee COunty last night. I dont think they were expecting it. The game is always an exciting game when Coffee County plays Columbia. Columbia a very few errors on defense, only one or two, and thats how Coffee County got most of there runs. It was a great game and I cant wait to see what happens next time these two teams our on the field.

the shortstop is doing better .. she went to the hospital and they did tests and stuff .. she is still a lil in and out of it though. she should be ok and yes it was a very hard it. by the way ladyraidermom that was an excellendt game i love playing when we come down there .. the adrenaline rush is awesome!!