McMinn Going To Dalton? Is Brentwood?

gameball

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Dude, I follow the whole state and you are dead wrong, First Sammy Ortiz bar none is not the best in East Tenn because the Chattanooga paper says so?? There are some players at Farratgut, Knox Catholic , Oak Ridge and Science Hill that would have a lot to say about that and it wouldn't be that Sammy is the best. As far as the Dalton tournament your right McMinn will beat Huntsville, but Farragut will beat Dalton. I watched the Farragut vs. CBHS game in person and felt that Farragut was the better team, but they lost, but shouldn't be taken lightly at all. Play that game again and you would probably have a different outcome. Yes, Dalton is good but not good enough to take Tenn's Top three in AAA , I see it, Farragut, Brentwood, and Houston, and to round out the state top 5 is Hendersonville and Oak Ridge with Science Hill close. I do my own homework and I see this one in Farraguts win column B)

Sport Dude, I follow the whole state and you are dead wrong, First Sammy Ortiz bar none is not the best in East Tenn because the Chattanooga paper says so?? There are some players at Farratgut, Knox Catholic , Oak Ridge and Science Hill that would have a lot to say about that and it wouldn't be that Sammy is the best. As far as the Dalton tournament your right McMinn will beat Huntsville, but Farragut will beat Dalton. I watched the Farragut vs. CBHS game in person and felt that Farragut was the better team, but they lost, but shouldn't be taken lightly at all. Play that game again and you would probably have a different outcome. Yes, Dalton is good but not good enough to take Tenn's Top three in AAA , I see it, Farragut, Brentwood, and Houston, and to round out the state top 5 is Hendersonville and Oak Ridge with Science Hill close. I do my own homework and I see this one in Farraguts win column ;)

Then do your homework concerning North Georgia if you're going to bash the defending 4A Georgia champs...Just for the record, even though I play in Tennessee, Georgia has by far better soccer.

Ok, Jump Around, I am not bashing anyone just trying to educate DOUBTERS like you about Tenn soccer. Lets see if I did my homework and prove you wrong, No DEAD WRONG. Ga is better soccer Baloney!~ Last year Farragut traveled to Georgia and played at the time the # 4 RANKED BIG SCHOOL AAAAA team in Chattahoochee and beat them 7-1 and played a fresh # 5 ranked team in Georgia BIG SCHOOL AAAAA and beat them 4-0.. The Georgia Big School State Champion AAAAA played the same teams and only beat them 4-0 and 1-0 respectively. The Dalton the AAAAA CO=Champion ( they shared that Title with another school whom they tied) beat all the Georgia teams they played and only had 1 loss and guess who it was Knox Catholic a Tennessee School. Uh-oh, is there a pattern here?? Then BRentwood and Bearden both beat the Alabama Big School Champion 6-0 and 5-0 respectively. Last year Christian Brothers beat the Oklahoma Big School State Champion . I did do my homework, So you go ahead and doubt Tenn soccer, I will lay my bets with Farragut to beat Dalton and our other strong Tenn teams to do the same. ;);)

I've got to go with gameball on this one. Dalton is good, but I'm going with Farragut to win by at least two goals. As for Sammy, he's very very good but he's not the best player in East Tennessee (I can't comment on N. Georgia--don't follow the teams). There are at least half a dozen Diadora Impact players and several on his own club team who, in my opinion, are more effective because they have similar skills and speed and better composure under pressure. Finally, before you discount Tennessee high school soccer v. the 2003 Georgia AAAA co-champs (Dalton), remember that Dalton's only loss last year was to a Tennessee team-- Knox Catholic at the CCS Tournament. Last year's Farragut and Bearden teams would have crushed Dalton. No disrespect--Dalton's very good-- but I'll be very surprised if Farragut has a problem with them next week.