2004 Warrior Spring Classic starts Thursday

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree this should be a good tournament. I really have no idea who will come out on top there are just to many teams to be able to tell who could pull out the win in this tournament. The pools are broke up evenly the best I can tell. No one pool has an advantage over another pool. Really I think anyone team can pull out with the win in the tourney. It is all going to boil down to who has an on day! Its all up for grabs. It should be good for who pulls it out, I can't wait to see who wins the tournament. Alot of good ball in just a few days. Can't wait to see. Good luck to all teams.

Ok if you want a prediction I go Riverdale wins pool 1,Farragut wins pool 2,Hendersonville or Houston wins pool 3,Mt Juliet wins pool 4.Farragut beats Riverdale in one game and Mt Juliet beats winner of pool 3.The championship will come down to extra innings between Farragut and Mt.Juliet with the winner being the team with the most pitching left (probably Mt Juliet) previewing what the State Tourney finale game will be.