White County Basketball

whowebe

I feel like I am reading the girls board about Bradley's coach, Coach Harlow. Excellent coach! Slatten and Harlow are two of a kind. Probably two of the best coaches in the state. Their problem is that they expect respect and discipline. There are too many parents who want to tell the coaches what to do, do not want their children disciplined, and TOO many administrators that will listen to these parents. White County lost one heck of a coach in Slatten and Bradley lost a great one in Harlow. I thought both did more with the talent they had or should I say lack of talent than any coach in the state would do. You parents and administrators in White County should be ashamed. We just went through this in Bradley County and it is embarrassing what parents were allowed to do to a great coach and even better man. I know Eric Mitchell can do a good job if the parents will let him. Good luck to Eric although I am not sure that White County deserves the luck!

Edited by tnwareagle

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

ditto :D:P . when slatten was struggling people were tryin to say he wasnt go good after all, hello people he won a state championship at Cleveland! finallyh somebody from the outside recongnizes that slatten got screwed at White Co. although sparta is a basketball town through and through, its still no reason to treat slatten or any coach the way they did