What is up with Cookeville?

baseballer5-4-3

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville is a very good baseball team. They are very in tune with each other and very sound defensively and offensively. All the games i have seen have been played very well. All the players show good sportsmanship and they have a lot of heart and a lot of guts. They never give up. At the blackman game their lead off batter in the top of the 7th inning, down by one run, started the inning off with a triple down the left field side. The next batter jacked one over to give cookeville the edge over blackman 2-3. I would watch out for cookeville. This could be their year and they deserve it.

Edited by bonero23

@ Blackman: Cookeville 3 Blackman 2 WP. Griggs LP. House

@ Cookeville: Cookeville 1 Blackman 0 F/10 Alcorn 9IP 10K's Price 9IP 21K's WP: Littrell

Two very excellently played games.

I didnt see the first game, but the second game was great! Both Price and Alcorn pitched very well. It was cold, but still a great game. I thought Price had 23, but it may have been 21!

I told you, I told you, I told you!!! Just last week I stated on Coach T that Cookeville has excellent athletes and will be competitve this year. Who would have ever thought that Cookeville would defeat Blackman with their outstanding pitching. The Cookeville team is the most underated and least exposed team in the state-and granted they probably should be because in the past they haven't had much. But this year we are enjoying baseball in Cookeville.

Go CAVS!!!!!

Don't rag on disgustedfan, he is a loyal fan to the Cavalier baseball program. As for the team, congrats on beating a very good team twice. You guys have alot of heart and want to have fun. Just keep doing what you've been doing, playing as a team. I'll see you boys in the boro' when you play riverdale and oakland. Tell Littrell that the dirty change is getting better and to keep throwing that curve.

I totally agree with disgustedfan. We are seeing more and more from this team then anyone ever expected. To beat a team such as blackman and their outstanding pitching says a lot about this team. We all know Price can throw the heat but as u can see he can also be beaten. My congrats to the whole Cavalier team! I am excited to see what u guys have in the coming weeks. GO CAVS!!!

• 2 weeks later...