Who is the best in 9AAA?

Spyder

Mt. Juliet is always a tough team in that district.....I've heard a lot about Wilson Central as well this year. I hear Hendersonville is young but talented. Not much has been said about Beech this year...how are they? Who knows the scoop on Gallatin...whats really going on????

.......Tough district, what do yall think?

Hey Spyder...Gallatin is the best team 9AAA. The Tennessean reported the other day that Gallatin is 4th in the midstate yet they have beaten Mt. Juliet and Wilson Central. How can Mt. Juliet be #1 and Gallatin be #4. Mt. Juliet has a .900 (9-1) winning percentage and Gallatin has a .813 (13-2-1) winning percentage which would, theoretically, put Mt. Juliet ahead; however, Gallatin beat Mt. Juliet. And it was not just a win; it was a stomping...8-0. You know what, leave Gallatin in the back of the pack. Underestimate them and assume that everyone else is better. But think about this...Gallatin has outscored their opponents 125+ to less than 35. I hope that that the reporters and officials continue to underestimate Gallatin. Let everyone assume that Gallatin is a pushover and then sit back when the GREENWAVE rolls over the competition. Gallatin is winning their district with ease this year. And the state tourny might as well begin making reservations for the Green and Gold.

I completely agree that Gallatin is usually in the back of the pack. And im not saying that we should just go ahead and roll out the red carpet for the Wave. But im just asking for some respect, not from you necessarily, but from everyone. So what if Gallatin isnt one of the perennials...they are at the front now and doing well. You are exactly right. Lets see how district play goes before we crown Gallatin the champs...but on the same token, after their amazing start, you cant count them out either.

MAN, 9AAA IS TOO TOUGH TO CALL. I HAVE COACHED IN 9AAA AND 7AAA. BOTH DISTRICTS ARE CRAZY COMPETITIVE. GALLATIN IS MUCH IMPROVED, BUT UNTIL SOMEBODY CAN DO SOMETHING WITH HENDERSONVILLE, MT. JULIET, AND LAVERGNE - THEY PROBABLY ARE FAVORITES. ALL THREE ARE SOLID AND WELL COACHED. WILSON CENTRAL IS A GREAT TEAM - MY BOY FORD IS LOADED FOR A GREAT RUN THIS YEAR. SMYRNA, BEECH, AND WHITE HOUSE CAN WIN THIS DISTRICT AS EASY AS ANYONE ELSE. THERE ARE TOO MANY GOOD TEAMS AND COACHES IN THIS DISTRICT TO CALL IT. I LOVE BEING A PART OF IT AND WATCHING THESE TEAMS PLAY.

Man, your crazy if you think Gallatin is gonna take this district with ease. Actually, I hope you go into district play with that attitude, cause all thats gonna do is make victory even sweeter for every team that beats Gallatin and also reads what you posted. You might as well have put a big bullseye on Gallatin's back cause now everyone's gunning for you. You sure can run your mouth Gtown, so here in a week or two we'll see if you can also back it up. Cant wait to see what Gallatin really has.

Winning non-district games means....a whole lot of nothing. Win the big ones, then talk. The Wave have definitely opened some eyes after they struggled so much last year. They will not be overlooked. They have lots of young talent, and I'm sure they're very confident with all of the early-season success they've enjoyed. But can that young talent beat every other team in the district's number 1 and 2 pitchers? I'm still skeptical. Impressive start. Soon we will see if Gallatin is for real. Good luck to the Wave and rest of the 9-AAA faithful.

Thanks for wishing us luck eyeonu. We will certainly need some after the statement by Gtown. Unbelievable, that anyone would say that they can win 9-AAA with ease. We have gotten off to a good start: however we do know that District play is a whole different game. I would hope that the Bulls eye remains on MJ, Hendersonville, Wilson Central, and Lavergne. 3 of these teams have dominated our district over the last 4 years. Please do not believe that the whole Gallatin team is echoing the same sentiments as Gtown. Good luck to all.