Knox Catholic vs McMinn

soccermadness

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems McMinn fans are the worst about building up hype, and I can say this because I am a fan of McMinn and am brutally biased. Anyway, I've talked to a couple of the players and they don't necessarily enjoy the fact that people make them out to be a super team, and they like to point out that most of the people talking are A)Not players at all, or B)Don't play. So, please, support the team and please give them all your money, but don't set them up for the fall where people like StayNskool and can rip them apart with a "SEE I TOLD YOU SO! HA!" With that said....MCMINN IS GOING TO BEAT CATHOLIC BY 47 POINTS AND EVERY PLAYER WILL SCORE!!!! YAYAYAYA!!!!!!!

now playdo, that was uncalled for... whenever mcminn has proven me wrong(i.e. the bearden game) i have given them their prop's and let things ride. now what makes you think that I would pull the old "i told you so" move just because McMinn loses?? teams lose, even the really good ones, I just happen to not like the style of soccer that McMinn plays and frankly am upset now that Ooltewah is playing similarly this season thanks to a lack of possessing midfielders, and strong finishers they used to have. Now if McMinn pulls the upset of Knox Catholic tonight, I will personally apologize for "bashing" the Cherokees... However I will never take back what I have said because I feel it was an honest assessment of McMinns squad from the preseason outlook. In this game though I will take Knox Catholic in a win... hows 3-1 sound?? I like it...

he is not poor he just has a hard time reading the play on the field. when a players is playing hot and when they are tired. to many subs. play with main group of 11 or so and get them working together under all coniditions. tonight's game would be a great game to see the toughness his starters.

he really isn't that good of a coach... the strategy is poor, knowledge of the game is below average, and in reguard to the subbing: its not basketball you don't need to sub so much cause while supposedly it keeps your team fresh it doesn't allow the players to really get into the match...like i said a long time ago... give the talent influx hes had over the past 6 years to coaches of other schools and youre in the state final four every season