Volunteer Falcons

doubleplay96

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey who let a Skunk on our thread. Oh I guess since D-B can't scrimmage anyone (since their premature scrimmage last week), Skunk is looking for someplace to roam. Somebody get the Indian staff a new rule book Harumph! B)

Edited by DandDD

Let the skunk speak, and thats skunk with a U! He states the facts. You're welcome here any time, just ask wacko. Did ya notice they spelled skunk with a capital S? That's respect.

Some times them guys thinks theys Famous Amos. They do usually have a good line, sometimes they just jerk it to fast and lose the fish.

Come on down and see us some time.

Hey! things are starting to heat up. I love it!

Waco, I've missed you. Where there's footballs and insults flying you will always find Mr WaCo (and I do use Mr out of respect) You are the man.

Panther I hope you not going to turn on ole Dumb and Dumber. Ain't nobody any more of a Falcon fan than I am. Just trying to get this thread rolling. You know me always glad to help. :rolleyes:

Hey, I was just on here supporting the Falcons...how could somebody ask "who are the Volunteer Falcons ? and where are they from?"...I know who and where they are! Other CoachT posters should know just from the sheer volume on the thread...be proud...

And as much as I appreciate the respect, skunk does not have to be capitalized...

I was on the Volunteer campus looking for that silly FunFest medalion, with a bunch of my children and few thousand others, and things look good down there...is everyone healthy?...has there been good competition for positions?...any big surprises thusfar?...anyone caught WaCo spying?...he is one sly rascal and that is intended as a true complement...

DanDD - this skunk used to be in your alls pressbox quite a bit, back when I was broadcasting and back when we played you all, plus I've got all sorts of relatives down in Hawkins County, and I am a reasonably nice guy...now about that rule book...are there pictures?

ulcpanther thank you for the hospitality, I'll be back...it's a great thread.

Roll Tribe Roll

I could never turn on another team-mate and I know there was no malice intented. I was on the Mesa yesterday and dang,, it sure looks good. We've been working around the football field and could use the help. We will work the Sat. before the first game and try to bring it up to par.

You keep up the good work d and thank you too skunk.

You may not remember skunk, but a few years ago we met for the first time as you set me up with an all expense paid trip to see the Mets play in NY. I can't recall the year, it may have been the first year after moving to Wright Field. Remember?

skunk there's nothing like a few good pokes to get the stink stirred on this thread. Thanks for the best wishes. I do hope the Tribe has a successful season also. :)

Panther I think we are going to have get a few goats to keep the Mesa from growing up. I talked to the school board about putting that in the budget next year. :lol: I will try to be at the football field on the Saturday before opening game. I'm working nights but I figure you are doing it early so that will work out OK. See ya at the jamboree!

Go Falcons!!!