Volunteer Falcons

doubleplay96

Just heard Brian Morelocks grandmother passed away in Conn. last weekend. Just wanted the Morelocks to know our prayers go out to them and if there is anything we can do to help them during this time of mourning just let us know. I know all the Falcon family will be be thinking about you.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, DandDD, Brian's grandmother lived in Church Hill at The Landings on Silver Lake. Brian's mother found her around 12:30 to 1:00 Friday. They did not tell Brian untill he got home Friday night. It is not my intent to bring up bad times. I am just trying to keep the record straight.

etvolfan,theres nothing wrong with the wing-t. But its not a good fit there at Volunteer. They junked their season last year because of it, and their on the same road this year. Except this year theres a few other factors to go along with it. Its a shame to because it could of been two great years for Volunteer. I hope things get straightend out soon. This years Freshman class is really good and they don't deserve this crap.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

East-35

Volunteer- 0

And thats no shocker!

The Fat Lady is warming up.

The only thing that can save the Falcons now is if I come down there and coach them. Just give me a call when you guys make up your mind.

825332568[/snapback]

Since you said in an earlier post that the Cherokee game was a make or break game, I guess Volunteer should just pack it in for the rest of the season. Gee, pack it in this early.. :lol: What do you think now?

yes chuck is playing for Twin Springs, he saw limit action for them last friday night due to the fact that he didnt become eligible until the day of that game. i talked to him last night and he says he should get decent playing time this friday night. they are playing chilhowee and apparently that is a pretty tough team. game is at home.

Edited by vfalcon76