Byrd signs with Tusculum

THE KING

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tusculum Football Fans,

You just stole one of the all time greatest football players to play in East Tennessee in quiet sometime. Not only did you get a quality football player but you got a super young man. Mark is a winner. It don't matter what position they ask him to play, he will be the best at it. I have enjoyed watching Mark perform over the years and now am hoping to get to cover some Tusculum games in the future. Mark along with Tim Whaley will do wonders for the orange and black.

Not just a Unaka fan, but a Carter County fan as well.

PS. Long live the king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can bet this tickles me! It's gonna be nice cheering for Mark instead of hoping SOMEBODY can cut him off! Can't wait.

I didn't get to watch the spring game, but I was told that OL is a big concern. Hopefully some of the 14 OL they signed this year will step up and make a difference. I guarantee that Cody Baugh, Cory Russell, et al will get the ball to Mark if they can just get the time.

By the way, if you come down to see Mark play, just look for the biggest tailgatin' party going on, that'll be us!

• 2 weeks later...