David Sharp

sportsman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well David did have big time colleges lookin at him. They wanted him for other positions and I dont think he wanted that. God only knows why he didnt go anyway, i would have. And yes he will have a scholarship after a year of playing there. And this bottomline character, who in the world let that idiot on this website? He obviously doesnt know what he's talkin about. I've never known goldenboy to suc k up, sounds like someone is jealous. hmmmm....... could it be bottomline? Yes cause thats exactly where he's been all his life....at the bottom. Get a life reject.

Edited by SantaClaus

HEY santaclause you must be from lewis county? idon't care how many times you watch him play! i am telling you NOW!! the boy will not make it at bama i've have talked to some of the asst. coaches there at lewis county and they all say he CANNOT REPEAT CANNOT TAKE A LICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO go talk to them i've watched the boy play since middle school and watched them play hunnington and he could not do anything!! If he does go it he won't be a qb and kicker not tough enough!!HEY SANTA don't have to suckup i just speak the truth and you know what they say the TRUTH HURTS!!!O' YEA he can't throw the ball either and by the way if he was that good of a kicker why did the mexicono kick last year??UMM PEACE DUMB%$^ YOU FILL IN THE BLANKS :o;):D

Why the big change...seems to me he had things going his way. My son had great respect for him and David respeted my son as well......just was wondering why he dropped out and now is at home?..I loved watching Lewis and Fairview play smashmouth football.....was some great games to me...even though we didn't win...lol.....I really hope David plays some where......who ever gets him will be getting one tough hombre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever told you that David Sharp couldn't take a hit is on some major drugs. I've played ball with him for 5 years. Apparently you have never seen him play. I've seen him maul linebackers and secondary tacklers who attempted to take him down. And who needs to worry about taking a hit when most highschool players can't catch him to hit him in the first place?