who wins aa state tourney

baseballkid

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dodgeman22 sorry to hurt your feelings but you all in newbern are full of yourselfs. ya'll stink and you'll continue to stink for years to come because ya'll have no maturity or leadership. union city is going to kill you tonight becasue ya'll can't even hit a fastball, much less a curveball. if i had to choose right now i would say covington or brighton. the scedules for both have been brutal and they have won some good games and come close to winning in some good games. ripley and south side just don't look that strong to me this year when i saw them, but it is 2A. i like union city to go at least to regionals this year. they can hit the ball pretty well.

Never underestimate the Choctaws. They have high ambitions and so far it looks like they are achieving their goals. Keep your heads up Choctaws and DodgeMan those were some good hits last night I wish baseballguy could have seen you HIT the ball to prove Dyer Co. can hit the ball. Good Luck tonight Choctaws. :rolleyes:

When you say brighton ripley or covington look at the games DC played them #4 and #5 pitchers pitched against them for us and we lost to brighton in the bottom of the 7th off of a walk off home run to ripley 8-5 and covington 3-0 never look past a team that wants the ship more than the choctaws

DodgeMan22 I hate that I missed those good hits that you got last night. The way for DC to get to state tourney is to stay focused. DON'T LISTEN to these people saying that you are no good or you are too young to go that far. I REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS GROUP AND THE COACHES. You have to WANT IT AND BE WILLING TO STAY FOCUSED and go after your goals. GO LUCK TONIGHT and don't listen to these people that say you can't do it.

Dodgeman22 sorry to hurt your feelings but you all in newbern are full of yourselfs. ya'll stink and you'll continue to stink for years to come because ya'll have no maturity or leadership. union city is going to kill you tonight becasue ya'll can't even hit a fastball, much less a curveball. if i had to choose right now i would say covington or brighton. the scedules for both have been brutal and they have won some good games and come close to winning in some good games. ripley and south side just don't look that strong to me this year when i saw them, but it is 2A. i like union city to go at least to regionals this year. they can hit the ball pretty well.

It's funny that you say that when DC beat them 5-0 buddy..