Region 2-2a

headbusta3

Cy if u seen what we was dressin in you would want us in a bigger dressing room.... it was offal.....

I understand that jamie but my point is this, there are four high schools and seven buildings in the county. I sit on the Commission and when we funded the building program we funded enough money to build the amount of class rooms needed for each school and even gave the burg a whole new building. When one project was finished as far as the original, agreed funded plan the money was to come back to commission for permission to move that money to help finish another school. That did not happen, instead the school board kept the money for an improvement at your school that was neither needed, funded or wanted by your principal. It should have been moved to another school to assist in the construction of class rooms at that site. If money was left over at the end of the projects, then it could have been divided equally among the schools for the type project you all got.

It is called fundemental fairness. The other schools are having to get community support, raise money for field houses and such, Wartburg got theirs funded on the backs of tax payers that will never get any benefit out of that building.

Even when your bleachers collapsed several years ago at the Coalfield game, the County funded the building of those to be rebuilt. The bleachers at Coalfield costs this community nearly 71 thousand dollars that is $71,000.00 with no assistance from the tax payers.

This is where a lot of the animosity between the burg and other communities comes from.

As for your poor dressing room situation, the other schools are in the same situation. Coalfield's dressing room is designed as a "weight room" and locker room. There wasn't even enough lockers for all the players this past season. I want all schools to have good facilities, just not one to have more than the others. It takes time and it appears the burg got in a hurry and got something ahead of the others.

And again, how is grandpa?

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they need to just burn the other 3 schools in the county down. heck everybody is jealous of wartburg anyways just listen to cy running his mouth bout the field house. u guys are just worried bout looking good with your flashy uniforms and your pretty field but when we play u guys we just take care of business and run it down your throat.

they need to just burn the other 3 schools in the county down. heck everybody is jealous of wartburg anyways just listen to cy running his mouth bout the field house. u guys are just worried bout looking good with your flashy uniforms and your pretty field but when we play u guys we just take care of business and run it down your throat.

We could start with the THREE in the Burg if I was inclined to be a criminal.

I suspected you would be the one to holler jealousy. It appears you mention flashy uniforms and great fields. Somebody may be jealous but it aint Coalfield. All in that community was done by the community. Wartburg can't even agree when to roll up the sidewalks, little on, complete a community project w/o governments help.

Coalfield's best wishes to Jim Gibson. He put some time in there and he is highly respected.

Well, CY, its like this. You talk about your fundraisers and stuff, well wartburg has them too. One good reason is that we have had money to spend is because the work of Lorrie Armes. She has handled the money for the dogs for awhile, and i wish she'd continue to do it. But I'm tired of people saying we get everything. Well i bet some of your players don't try and take care of the field after workouts. But oh well complain if u want. I don't care.