Jefferson County Football

EastTNGuru

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just one question...what if "Mmarty" Europevard has a Jewish or Muslim player...? Will he then take his children to see "The Passion"? Not only is it illegal (don't blame me), it's actually unethical for him to be preaching to his dad gum football team. This is football, boys, not church.

And you people at Oakland need to get rid of your little Napoleonic complex, it's sickening. And I WAS, in fact, at the game, as I am a converted Riverdale Warrior fan. Put that in your pipe.

Now we know why you don`t like Coach Euverard, you`re a Riverdale fan.Oh! wait no your a converted Riverdale fan,what do you switch to what ever team is winning at the time? Your just a hater,you come on to boards and say things that have nothing to do with the topic just to talk smack.You complain about Coach Euverard because he is a good christian man who wants the best for the kids,at some point it goes past just being a game,there are more important things in life than football.You don`t have to cuss and put your players (or another teams players)down to win,the game is won on the field not on the sideline.You are a sorry excuse for a football fan and I really hope all Riverdale\(whoever is winning at the time) fans aren`t like you because you don`t help a team or its players by showing what a moron you are.

Look at that now you got my blood pressure up,my doctor says it not good for me

Guest Oakland

trust me, jeff co didnt make a wrong hire, marty knows what he is doin, he got a gold ring and another trip to semis to the eventual state champion. just give the man a chance before you start to criticize

Guest region4fan

I can tell you that I do not believe that you went to the game at all. I sincerely DOUBT that you drove all the way from east TN to see the LC/Oakland game. If you are a converted Riverdale fan, then you would have gone to RIVERDALE'S game which was in Murfreesboro instead of driving another hour to LC. And if you are such a Meadows Wannabee, then why weren't you supporting him that night?? Sorry, but Oakland had an excellent gameplan against LC. Ask Smyrna, cause they "borrowed" a lot of it the next week and came even closer to slaying the giant.

As for Marty and his Christian ways....... the kids were not forced to see the Passion. It was an after school event that was attended by the majority of the team. No one is punished for not going. Marty respects his players. As a parent of a former player, I appreciate the tone at Oakland. My son was on the team when another person was head coach . Suffice it to say that we were not pleased until Marty took the helm. You can get just as much out of kids w/o bullying, cussing, or being violent with them. Did I mention that we got a RING?? AND we were one game away from getting a second one the next year. Marty was an assistant at OHS b/f he took over as head coach. So his tenure at OHS was much longer than 6 years. NO COMPARISON to Meadows and his job share program. Like I said, Marty will forgive you for your ignorance and belligerent tone..

One more thing, there are good men on this board who support Riverdale such as TDCMAN and RIVERDALE. They discuss things rationally and intelligently.They are RESPECTED! Trust me, that they would NOT want someone as you declaring to be one of their fans!

Edited by region4fan