Carter County Top Five

Cademon

Here is the way that I see Carter County, what do you all think?

1. Happy Vallley (Lots of good young talent, going to be hard to beat them.)

2. Elizabethton (Some young talent with Bowers, seem to be getting better each week.)

3. Unaka (Basically the same team returning from last year, just cant seem to get it together.)

4. Hampton (Needs pitching has some good hitters.)

5. Cloudland (Could bet anyone when Byrd is pitching.)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is football.This is baseball who care about football right now.and Unaka should be in fromt of E-Town even though they got beat.They played the worst they have all year.It shouldnt have been a game cause Unaka should kill them every time like every year.They cant match up with Unaka in anything except football and I would watch out next year.

i remember the game king,it was a 2 hitter,one was todd caldwell and the other was either tim whaley or ricky morgan if im not mistaken.i should know,i took the book on the game.as for unaka bein in front of etown,it doesnt matter how u play,u have to beat a team to be ranked ahead of them.hv played horribly against central(6 errors) but still won.sometimes u have to gut it out.and i wouldnt say that unaka outmatches etown in everythin cept football.hv beat unaka twice by 20 in basketball while beatin etown twice by about 15 and losin to them once by a couple.it would be a good game,but nothin like what ur tryin to imply

THE WAY I SEE IT IS HV IS THE TEAM TO BEAT RIGHT NOW PLAYING GREAT AND FOR THE PPL THAT SAID THAT WE AINT GOING TO STATE AND CANT BEAT CENTRAL AND THEM OVER TOP OF US CAN SHUT YA MAF!!! I COULD CARELESS ABOUT A CLOUDLAND OR A HAMPTON THE ARE WORTHLESS THEY HAVE A LITTLE OF TALENT BUT DOESNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT!!!!

Cademon, You seem to be right on at this point in the season. It is coming upon mid season and I'm sure there will be some upsets somewhere. HV is the team to beat in Carter Co. and Unaka still has to prove that it is better than E'town. Hampton takes Cloudland, but the bottom line is, on any given day, either team can beat the other. Good county baseball, but we'll have to get creeker's opionion! hehehe :lol: