Carter County Top Five

Cademon

I WOLDNT SAY HE IS BETTER THEY ARE REAL CLOSE CAUSE TEE HAS WORKED HARD FOR THIS YEAR.I REMEMBER HIM TELLING ME THAT HE WENT ACOUPLE OF CAMPS AT UT AND HE GOT INVITED TO A SCOUT CAMP FROM THE PIRATES.HE WILL GET BETTER SINCE HIM AND A FEW MORE AF US CAME OUT O BASKETBALL.I WOULDNT KICK HIM OUT OF THE TOP IN THE COUNTY.NOT SAYING HE IS BETTER THAN RANDY THEY ARE BOTH GOOD AND ALOT BETTER THAN ME BUT THEY ARE PROB THE BEST 1-2 PUNCH IN THE COUNTY THEN THEY HAVE D-MAC AND ME.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WOLDNT SAY HE IS BETTER THEY ARE REAL CLOSE CAUSE TEE HAS WORKED HARD FOR THIS YEAR.I REMEMBER HIM TELLING ME THAT HE WENT ACOUPLE OF CAMPS AT UT AND HE GOT INVITED TO A SCOUT CAMP FROM THE PIRATES.HE WILL GET BETTER SINCE HIM AND A FEW MORE AF US CAME OUT O BASKETBALL.I WOULDNT KICK HIM OUT OF THE TOP IN THE COUNTY.NOT SAYING HE IS BETTER THAN RANDY THEY ARE BOTH GOOD AND ALOT BETTER THAN ME BUT THEY ARE PROB THE BEST 1-2 PUNCH IN THE COUNTY THEN THEY HAVE D-MAC AND ME.

i respect ur opinion and all,but i seriously doubt that randy and tee are a better 1-2 punch than ryan and todd.

The truth is, Randy is a better pitcher than Tee, but Tee is smarter and will be better than Randy in a year or so. The best 1-2-3 punch is at HV, as far as Carter Co. is concerned. McInturf is a descent fill in pitcher as is Lewis and Bowers. Mac is not a true pitcher nor is Lewis or Bowers at Unaka. I'm sorry creeker, but I respect your opinion..... a little. Unaka and all of the other teams will improve as the season moves on. Randy must become dedicated and let a little bit of the air out of his head or he will be a flop this season. Tee will continue to get better and he is a good kid. Overall, Unaka has a fine "A" team and they will beat some bigger schools, but they are just kids. Congradulations to them for repping their county well in basketball, but now it is baseball reality time. :D