Death of a Baseball Player

bigcat33

This morning around 12:00 am, a great young baseball player was killed in a car accident in blount county. I am not going to release his name until the parents have reported the death to the obituraries. He was a great young man with a bright future. He played summer ball for me for the past 3 years. This is horrible loss in the high school community. Pray for this family. They definitely need your prayers. More will be posted as it developes.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players name is Brad Sonner. He played baseball for Seymour High School. The family will be receiving friends Friday night from 5:00 - 8:00 at Newhopewell Baptist Church. He was a senior with a very bright baseball future. The family is devistated. Please pray for them. The need to rely on God right now and it is very hard in a situation like this. His sister's finance' was also killed in the accident. She is expecting a baby. It is hard to even talk about it. Just keep praying.

Oh my goodness-

I knew Brad as well, he played with the summer ball team that I helped bigcat33 coach over the summer.

What a remarkable young man who truly had a bright future not only in baseball but in his life as well. My deepest sympathies go out to his family and friends.

My prayers ant thoughts are with the Sonner family-

TJ Saunders

Edited by NOLE