knoxville heat

as anyone heard of the knoxville heat, i saw them play and they are amazing, pretty much it is the east tennessee all-stars, but they get no respest they finshed 4th in the nation last year, but still all the memphis teams get all the hype but it is time that pepole start show east tennessee some respect cause their is talent over here and would put the heat on any team in west or middle tennessee and they would beat them

but still all the memphis teams get all the hype but it is time that pepole start show east tennessee some respect cause their is talent over here and would put the heat on any team in west or middle tennessee and they would beat them

If you want respect all you have to do is earn it. Go to the state and beat the teams from middle and west tn and then you will get the respect you are talking about but until that happens you won't get any. I have no doubt that the heat is a good team but there are alot of good teams out there, who knows with a little luck and some good playing the power in AAU might just shift to the east! ;)

cause they were hosting there on tourny to get money for the team lasted time i checked u dont get payed to play in tourny's, i'm not saying there a team like the ballers but i would put them in the top 7 in tha state but if they went played at carson-newman this weekend they wouldnt have got blown out