Great Eight Performance Lists

Guest kenwoodrun

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenwoodrun

No, 10.1 is not legit, not even for a handtime. However, Coker is still the fastest 100m guy in the state, so even his actual legit time (more like 10.5) still would make him the fastest guy in that field.

Great 8 is this Tuesday at Vandy.

Why is honesty so hard? My coach is so honest about it that he wouldnt convert my 9:27 3000, so I have my only 3200 entered (in which I ran alone and came through at 10:21)- I wouldve had to have run a 54 seconds last 200m to run that. a :54 200m equates to a 14:24 3200, so I think its safe to say thats my better time. Its also frustrating to see four guys Ive already beat this year head to head ahead of me in the mile......o well, Id rather be honest and out of the great eight than dishonest and in it....

This may have been themost interesting time on the list:

Event 13 Girls 100 Meter Hurdles

===============================================================================

Tuesday 4/20/2004 - 5:00 PM

Name Year School Seed

===============================================================================

1 Guice, Martinique FR Hendersonville 12.50

I just have to believe someone couldn't read somebody's writing! Anyway, things could change with this week's performances.

Edited by itzme

Guest kenwoodrun
Why is honesty so hard? My coach is so honest about it that he wouldnt convert my 9:27 3000, so I have my only 3200 entered (in which I ran alone and came through at 10:21)- I wouldve had to have run a 54 seconds last 200m to run that. a :54 200m equates to a 14:24 3200, so I think its safe to say thats my better time. Its also frustrating to see four guys Ive already beat this year head to head ahead of me in the mile......o well, Id rather be honest and out of the great eight than dishonest and in it....

That is exactly how I feel, that is spoken very well coaster.

And the Brainerd kid is very good, yes...but I'm sticking to my prediction based on last year's state meet results:

2. Coker - 10.62

3. Earvin - 10.95

Coker burned him up at state last year, so that's what I was basing my info off of. Maybe Earvin improved over the summer.

Looks like all you 3200 runners might wanna go over and shake Bumbi's hand for staying out of the 32...heh heh. Of course, the funny thing, he could run all three distance races and win them all...even with the very short periods of time between distance races. On second thought, instead of shaking his hand, you might want to slip him some cash for his grace and mercy. Heh heh :unsure: Best a luck to everyone.

Peace,

OD21