Union County High School

Guest lumberjack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in bulldog country, we heard he was forced to resign. is there any truth to that? some say the parents in union county are never satisfied.

So i guess you parents in bluedevil, or should i say bulldog country are always satisfied. guess that ois why coach shipley wins the district in BB and is coach of the year and is not rehired. talk about the pot calling the kettle black. and what happened to your football coach from the year before?

We parents in union county are just like everywhere else and want the best for our kids. if you search the archives you will see my explanation for coach jessie not coming back as football coach, and i said it 6 months ago it was a three year plan and if you know why he was hired in the firast place you would understand. although he took a lot of heat from the parents and fans if he had a desire to continue coaching football he would still be the coach.

I hope you bunch of rednecks never win another game!!!!

Maybe you and bulldog 15 can get together. Then we would have two claiborne county rednecks. just worry about your team little pantherindian. Imagine that, someone from claiborne county calling someone from union county a redneck. hahaha!!!!

Edited by Patriotbballer

if he could have stayed, then why is it being told up here that the new principal was the one that forced him out? he was getting a lot of pressure from someone, maybe it was you, patriotbballer.

If i had that much pull he would still be the football coach instead of basketball coach. the lesser of two evils in my opinion. Trust me if he still had a reason to coach football he would still be the coach regardless of what you have heard.

Now my question bulldog. why did claiborne get rid of coach shiply the year after he wins the district and is named coach of the year. did you have anything to do with that? Coach harville did a very good job this year but i am curious as to the reason they gave the district coach of the year the boot after his best year. i guess claiborne countians are never satisfied just like you said union countians were.

i don't know why we let coach shipley go. maybe he stepped on the wrong toes, if you know what i mean. but as far as football being the lesser of two evils, i thought he had experience with basketball. sounds like you (patriotbballer) won't be happy until coach jessie leaves union county all together. could it be that you just don't like him because he is from claiborne county?

lesser of two evils because i personally don't follow football as closely as basketball, and his three wins this year in football was the best year of his three. our roundballers got progressively worse as the year went along, not the mark of good coaching, but at least he does have claiborne's number in football and basketball as he seems to know how to beat his home county. no i don't have anything against coach jessie just because he is from claiborne county, but his hire at union according to many who are close to the situation was purely political and he has reportedly been less than fair to many of his players.

why don't we trade jessie for harville, or shipley for that matter and maybe since he is so good a beating the team from where he came you claiborne countains could beat the patriots in something other than girls basketball.

Edited by Patriotbballer