Best In the West!

LHSspeed#8

This season Lexington has been cheated out of some games. But tonight thay take on no.8 Sheifeild and they'll show how good they really are now they are No.2 in district under Trinity but they be number 1 after the dictrict tourny. I want you to know with Christian, Brian , And CHriostos at forwards Lexington is a force to reckon with. :o

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before tonight's game, TCA and USJ are both number. Who ever wins tonight will be hosting the District tournament, since the North District is hosting it (TCA, USJ, JCS, Madison, Liberty, McKenzie). The South District is Lexington, Chester County, South Side, Adamsville, McNairy Central, Scotts Hill.

District 14 has 12 teams which promesses to be interesting especially when only 2 teams will advance...

i play for lexington and i disagree with the guy that started this thread. we have gotten a lot better from last year, but we r not very good. we have a lot to improve on before we can be considered as one of the top teams. oh yeah...we haven't ever been 2nd in the district...we've been 3rd but i dunno how long that'll last with the way we have been playin lately. but i guess we all have our own opinions.