Cleveland vs. McMinn

Playdo

I just wanted to hear everyone's opinion on this game -- they play Friday at 5:30 in Cleveland if you would like to stop by and watch. My vote is for McMinn to run away with this one, but you can never tell with these bloody rivalries. Please post your thoughts.

I play for Cleveland and i think it will be a good game but i wouldn't count Cleveland out. They are missing several players to injury: stephen brocato, brian goodner, stephen jackson, and ryne mcclurkan. I think Cleveland will have to play hard and physical to stand a chance against Mcminn.. Good Luck

teams that play a bunker D are an insult to the game of soccer. if your team doesn't ahve the talent to play with the big boys then you should just play with all you have and stick to a strategy of possession, rather than earning your team a "morale boosting" 1-nil loss.... that whole concept just downgrades soccer respectability to true fans. coaches who play this style of soccer are why the average american cannot enjoythe game of soccer. a few years ago hixson used this "bunker D" to earn close games with some really good teams but all it did was make a bad team look like they were decent and a very good goalkeeper "austin branson" look like a superstar. maybe im just a purist, but i prefer a wide open game with both teams doing their best to get the ball wide and up the field... back and forth even with the lesser teams able to get some quality opportunities... thats what soccer's about... oh yeah... who won the game??

The score was 2-1 at half. Cleveland scored when a ball was played through and the keeper came out and a cleveland player kicked the keeper(not purposely) and it came off him and another Cleveland player scored on an open goal. McMinn came right back and Price hit one off the crossbar and then he scored one soon after. Andy Slack had the other goal.

The game was dominated by McMinn. Does anybody know what the shots on goal were?

Reaves for Cleveland played well.