mj starting over

MJLADYBEAR2304

well lets face it-we have been through some losses in the past week-but it has only brought us closer. the girls ill miss-melissa was like my sister and i went through the same things she did-she did what she did for her and i respect her no matter what. yes we can all blame the coaching but at one point u just have to say im playing because i love the game and thats what ive done. Maegan and susan quitting came as no surprise-and im sry u felt u had to go. i feel that these girls did what they did to prove a point and well i guess they feel they proved it. It hurts me as a player that they left and never stopped to think about their teammates. what happened is unfortunate-i am a senior and i feel as though my special season has gone down the tubes-but it wont kill me-i love to play and so do the other girls who have stayed with it all this time. we are a better team no matter what our record is. this only made us stronger.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJLadyBear2304- I am really sorry about what has happened to your team. Being a senior is really hard, especially when things don't seem to go your way. I don't think people really realize how much pressure is on seniors. I know I didn't until this year. It seems like everyone is looking at you when bad things happen. You seem to have a good outlook on this so just try to keep smiling, and good luck with the rest of your season.

mj will bounce back from this. i promise this. This girls all year seem to have been willing to fight. they will fight and achieve. i know the incidents of the last couple of days have had an effect on the mj family. Though there is a time when its time to play. These girls are goin to hoover this weekend. they will succeed because i believe in this group of girls a lot and i know they will pass the test. i have a good feeling they will play as a team and will use this time to bond closer together and will take this weekend back to mj and will win some ballgames and surprise a lot of people.

well to all the people that doubted how this team would come together after the losses we had-we are doin awesome. we believe in each other more then ever and we are finally playing the way we should. i love being apart of this team. we had an amazing time in hoover-no we didnt come out on top but we played the best we have ever played and any game couldve gone either way. We are now a unit and i can see my senior year turning out better then i could have wanted it to. thank you to all the girls on the team-u guys make it fun and i am glad to be playing ball with you all!!! we play for each other and because we love it. its the best feeling in the world. ;)

I would have to agree with you bonero23.I think the team has gotten closer ever since the first game after the three quit.The team is now playing as a unit and not as indviduals and that is something the team has never had.I look forward to how much closer the team will come and the team might surprise everyone in the district tournament.

This is for all the people who say we should stop "bashing" our former teammates. We are in no way bashing our teammates. I love the girls as people and that will never change. I think that all these posts about us are ridiculous. Most of the time its people that dont even know the story puttin in their two cents and i think it is not there problem. We only put things on here because all we have heard since the players quit is how we wouldnt go anywhere w/o them and we r simply saying thats not true. there is no doubt that susan was an outstanding player and we miss her, but our team has other talent as well and we are just trying to pick ourselves up and thats what we have done and we are proud of that. We had 2 choices- either fold because we lost people-or we could band together and become stronger and we chose to become stronger. If u r gonna hate on us for that then i think u need to take a hard look at urself and try to figure out whats wrong with u instead of trying to tear us down again and again. :D

Edited by bonero23