Centennial High School

Auburnfan1007

Many feel this might be their year. I'm tending to agree with that train of thought. They lost a bit, but at the same time, they have so much returning... and they know what it's like to win a playoff game now. Should they beat Brentwood and/or Franklin, watch out. Those seem to be the only two mental barriers left for CHS now.

According to a coach in Centennial's region, this very well could be their year. He says they are loaded and have finally figured out what it means to be a program of excellence. He says talent wise they are the best in the region, but only time will tell.

Sounds like yet another Williamson Co. school has turned the corner. How soon will it be before Ravenwood turns that corner?

Not long at all for Ravenwood.

But which school will be the Riverdale of Williamson County? Right now, looks like Brentwood. They've been a contender for a while now and the others have had ups and downs. Then again, everyone is predicting that Brentwood is going to have some down years coming up.

Not long at all for Ravenwood.

But which school will be the Riverdale of Williamson County? Right now, looks like Brentwood. They've been a contender for a while now and the others have had ups and downs. Then again, everyone is predicting that Brentwood is going to have some down years coming up.

I predict that Franklin will be the Riverdale of Williamson Co. However, I also think that the entire County could eventually be the best in the state. There is nothing that says they cannot all be great programs. In fact, they are all well on their way right now.