Kingston(3A) vs Tyner(2A) Scrimmage

TynerRamFan

I know that if I were to use headsets, then it would primarily be for spotting. I would have to have my offensive and defensive coordinators on the sidelines.

Of course the offensive and defensive coordinators are on the sidelines. But if you don't have someone very smart up in the box then they can't do their jobs effectively.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turbo

You are so far off base when you say that Tyner has no guts. Their inability to win the state has nothing to do with having no guts--they should be congratulated for making it into the playoffs annually. That just goes to show how difficult it is to win it all. Last year everyone jumped on the Lincoln County bandwagon-talk about a batch of talent-yet they did not win it all. Are they undisciplined and gutless? Turner and his players will play anyone, anytime, anyplace. That can't be said for most schools around here.

Of course the offensive and defensive coordinators are on the sidelines. But if you don't have someone very smart up in the box then they can't do their jobs effectively.

Most press box coaches I know are one of two things: 1) complete genuises, or 2) complete idiots. At the school I am most familiar with, they have one of each. Sounds like gopher15 is a press box coach. His defensiveness also makes it sound like he's of the complete idiot category.

my point cleary is that u can make many adjustments quickly if needed by using headsets with the communication with the other coaches in the box.tyner could had used that in last years goopastures game. the guys up top is quite important in the game cause they can see everything.i think they are important to most coaching staffs but some could argue with the fact.

Turbo,

You really need to "get-a-life" or either quit drinking all of that "Hater-gade".

Discipline and Guts(the reason you give why the Rams haven't won several Gold Balls) is exactly the reason why we have won the past seven(7) of eight(8) Regional Championships!!!!

Now, since you haven't established your allegiance which team do you support or are you a Coward hiding behind a Keyboard????

Yeah, i didn't stutter. Discipline and guts. They'll win the state if they have double the talent of anyone else. And then it will be close. They simply don't play hard. :lol:

CCHSJets, Kingston hasn't been a dominate team since they were moved into the region with Austin East, Anderson County, and Fulton. Those teams have had too many athletes the past few years. They should have a solid squad coming back this year despite what is being said on this thread......