Smyrna vs. Franklin

scorpionking24

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been watching the Smyrna High School Bulldogs for some time now, and there is something special about this group of guys. They should be ranked in the state soon. I can't remember when the last time they lost a game, oh yea, the Hendersonville game, but that was a great game. Keep up the great work Smyrna hope to see you guys return to state.

Thanks for the kind words, the goals were scored by James Price with a beautiful left foot and Josh Jordan with a perfect placed corner kick into the near post. I do have to add the stellar performance of the defense once again and our keeper Dustin Culver for getting yet another shot out, the fifth in six games. Our midfield stepped up and met the challenge against a very good opponent. The hard work and dedication is starting to pay off. Keep up the good work guys !!!

jojomas, micheal sullivan is a great defender but dustin colver has stepped it up this year and most of the shutouts couldnt have been done without the either of them. i give colver props this year. its not a one man defense in any prespective.

Great post LUCE19, it is all a team effort not of any individual alone. The players and I mean all the players get the credit for every game you have played. We also have a great group of fans and we need to give credit to them also but overall you guys are ALL have stepped up and have been playing good soccer. Keep up the good work.

By the way LUCE19 you need to go back out with your ex, she is a nice girl, don't be mean to her anymore...player!!!!

Edited by shs01

They should be ranked in the state soon. I can't remember when the last time they lost a game, oh yea, the Hendersonville game, but that was a great game. Keep up the great work Smyrna hope to see you guys return to state.

ill have to disagree bout them being ranked soon, and them being that good of a team, i saw them play and the reason they keep winning is bc they have no compitition except clarks, hville, and franklin; losing 2 outta 3.