Best Single A in the State

AroundTheHorn

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well well well, tca is finally proving themselves. they have beat their two crosstown rivals within a couple of days of each other. they are on a 10 game win streak and are heading into the playoffs with a lot of momentum.yet usj and jcs will be very tough to beat come districts, not only for their skills in baseball but also for their postseason experience. this will be very interesting.

Mt.Pleasant may lose on the way to state but it'll be just b/c that anyone can be beat on any night. As far as talent goes, no one can compete with MP this year in single A.

i disagree. Although mt pleasant may have a very talented team, goodpasture has 10 seniors and 7 juniors, 16 of which were on last years team. Not to mention the unbelievable pitching staff of Michael McGee, John Hooper, and the surprising Eric Diaz. To compliment these pitchers goodpasture has 7 others.

USJ has been to state the last 3 years in a row. Lets not

count them out just yet. Also TCA is looking pretty good

with their senior class. It should be a great spring fling....

well p19 your totally right usj is going to be hard to beat near the end and i dont care whop they play. They been their a lot and they know what it takes. i hope it is usj and tca at the end.

goodpasture can play they are my pick unbelievable talent unbelievably good if any one can play with them i would be suprised i would just hope for everyone that is playing them that the pastures bats don't get on a roll because if they do i promise the game will be ugly no matter how many runs it takes to win and i am here to guarantee that they have the best pitching staff hands down possibly of any team in the state they have TEN LEGIT PITCHERS THAT CAN PITCH ANY DAY AND WIN ( though it always helps when your team averages over nine runs a game :( )