Science Hill

McMinn Co.

Cleveland

Hendersonville

Smyrna

Houston

Ridgeway

Farragut vs. Hendersonville FINAL

Even as a Hendersonville supporter, I really dont think they will be in the title game. They might make the state playoffs, but I doubt all the way to the title game. Prove me wrong Commandos.

why does everyone doubt smyrna? is it because we have never been a threat to get into the state tournament before and we are finally creating something? im not saying that smyrna deserves more credit than brentwood, gallatin, etc.. but at least we should get some respect for our hard work. anything could happen this year. i have no predictions on the state tournament as of right now.

I started another post, but wanted to include my response on this one as well.

Farragut should remain #1, and here's why:

Looking over the schedule and scores, Farragut has played regular season games against 8 ranked teams. And in preseason, Farragut beat #5 Catholic 3-0 and tied #6 McCallie 1-1.

In regular season, those teams are:

From AAAA in Georgia, the #1 team DALTON, which is 17-2.

From Div 2... CHRISTIAN BROTHERS (#1), BGA (#2),

From Div. AAA... MCMINN CO. (#3), OAK RIDGE (#5), BEARDEN (#7), SCIENCE HILL (#9)

They play A/AA #1 CAK Thursday night, and will be favored to win.

Against those teams, Farragut is 6-2, with loses coming to CBHS and Science Hill. CBHS is still #1 in DII so Farragut should stay even with them. Science Hill was their ONE slip up this year, therefore they should not drop because of one game. EVERYONE, show me a team THIS YEAR who has played more competition and then I'll concede the #1 ranking. But Coach Culbreath from Farragut has does a great job scheduling his team this year to play the best. And so far, they have beaten more of the best than anyone else. Currently, Brentwood is #2 and they haven't played anyone. McMinn Co. is #3 which Farragut already beat. Realistically, Science Hill should move up to around #2-#5 somewhere, but Farragut should remain #1. Someone please dispute this claim. I am just a fan of soccer and have read many silly posts on here. I do like Farragut, and live in that area watching a lot of their games. But show me a better team, ON AND OFF paper. The NUMBERS and "MATCH-PLAY" do not lie!!!

Edited by MatchPlay

I have to agree with Matchplay on this Farragut should still be considered #1 , NOW in the near future I will make my predictions on a new thread right after Districts and before Regionals. Follow my thread because I have been in touch with players, coaches and newspapers all over the state and I will be fairly accurate. There is always that upset no matter what the odds, and so I will be off on some, but hit most of my predictions and yes BRENTWOOD, I have you making the state playoffs. When I start that thread pay attention, I will do my homework, of course, if I don't pick your team, rather than get mad , prove me wrong and be one of the upsets!!