State Championship predictions

That'sIgnorant

I didnt really got mad, just a little bit stunned. Also, smyrna, I know it was preseason, but we beat you pretty handily 5-1. I donmt think you should base your getting to state on beating us last year either. Im sure you guys are a much improved team, but we were fairly dominant and seemed like that was a pretty big game for both teams at the time and it appeared you guys played your starters against are starters pretty much the entire time (Until like the fourth or fifth goal). It was a great game, but come on, how are you gonna put your team in over us? Just trying to be realistic, dont take this as being offensive.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man its becoming quite apparent we (brentwood) dont get much love on coacht. But thats ok, these are just for fun, well see on the field.

Well how about you get 20 of your friends from Brentwood to get a name on coacht and talk smack like half of the kids from McMinn County do. By the way, I think you guys are very underrated this year- good season thus far!

i think the finals will be brentwood and someone else... i've seen brentwood play several games and they are for real, they recoverd from losing all those seniors nicely. Farragut can't be ruled out though, they are still the team to beat. I think any other team in the top 20 has a chance, this state is so even. watch out for some suprise teams to make it to state. I've seen rossview play a few games and when they play well they are really good. It seems that they're subs (especially a few kids who look 12 years old) aren't strong, or experienced enough to keep up play. They beat smyrna 3-1 ( i wasnt at that game) i saw them out play clarksville and lose on a pk call that ridiculous, it was an obvious dive. The other games i've seen them play was a 1-0 loss to galatin where rossview played even but couldn't finish. and a 3-0 loss to franklin ( an own goal, and a fluke bounce were two goals. the PK was the right call). but i've seen a few scores where they look terrible. obviously they have become i fun team i like watching If they play well look for them to make it out of regions maybe. Blackman is underrated, if they're stud who got hurt comes back they could win it all. Clarksville is awesome up the middle just they're outside mids and backs look weak. these are a few teams nobody knows alot about but still i go with brentwood or farragut to win it all.

martin westview and henry co has a good chance of making it

If you are talking about winning it then no they don't. Nothing personal against those 2 teams, they just don't have the talent of the top 3 teams in A/AA right now. But they do have some chance, you never know until you play the games.

I believe we, Westview, can make it to state but don't know if we are quite as talented as the top teams in the state.... those being FRA, CAK, CCS, and LC. Henry County on the other hand is AAA and they have a harder route to get to state. Nothing is guaranteed that we will make it though. Take it 1 game at a time and cant overlook anybody.