TOP 10 BEST FRESHMEN IN TENNESSEE

Guest TrekNIGGAS

baylorboy,u dont know what ur talkin about.South-Doyle plays in one of the toughest districts in the state and Cody Hawn and Ryan Holland have both played well and produced good numbers.If ur screenname is right and u play for baylor then u should knwo cuz SD hammered you all.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one of the best freshman in the state has to be Paul Hoilman from Science Hill High School. He's hit some of the longest home runs ive ever seen a 15 yr old hit. He hit a ball at Hunter Wright Stadium in Kingsport that went at least 395 ft in the rain. He can also throw the ball extremely well for a freshman topping out in the low 80s.

I THINK ANDREW ROOT IS ONE OF THE TOP 10 FRESHMAN IN TENNESSEE BECAUSE HE HAS A GOOD STICK MOST OF THE TIME WHAN RUNNERS ARE IN SCOREING HE WILL HIT A DOUBLE OR SINGLE AND WHAN HE PITCHS HE WILL THORW A LOW MID 80S BUT MOST OF THE TIME HE STARTS RIGHT FIELD FOR EAST RIDGE VARITY.

Um.......Didn't Andrew Roots Mommy Take Him Off The Team......................

No offense to anyone but i have played against kyle from seymour and he is simply not that good

you say kyle koenaman isnt that good he pitches well mid 80's great junk and as of may 17th he has homeruns in his freshman year. without a doubt best freshman if not player in the state