MBA vs. USN

Kapman4

mba won 10-7. it was 10-5 with a minute left. usn took over the lead once in the first half but it wasnt for long. mba didnt consistently play to their potential once again. caroland lead with 4. usn couldnt find anyone to stay with him. solid effort both ways but mba had spans of sloppiness which slowed the offense. rematch this weekend.

I think that USN is an extremely under-rated team. They don't run plays consistantly so alot of the time they depend on improvisation. But they can really work the draw and dump. Charlie Brittingham, easily one of the top rated attackmen in the state, had a goal and two assist and Davis Chambers had two goals (not to mention, one was behind the back). Both teams played average that game and I think that the outcome was appropriate. However, this friday when USN meets MBA in the semi finals, they will have David Skinner, a senoir leader on the team and 3rd leading scorer, which could quite possibly provoke an upset.

:lol: (thought I might throw the ninja in)

usn is some pimps. but mba is also some pimps. this friday is gunna be a tight . Both sides are gunna bring it to the field but i gotta pick the TIgers comin out with the win cause of the superb play of charlie B, nick K, David skinndawg, and davis 'dancin elephant' :lol: Chambers. also since MBA won the two regular seaosn meetings, one has to assume usn will win the third as these teams are fairly evenly matched.

holla! ;)