Division II Middle

kingbry10

BGA is the winner in the BGA/Ryan game. TSSAA considered it complete. The game between BGA and BA will begin at 4pm at Ryan.

I believe any of the coaches of the BGA, Ryan or BA would have reacted similarily to the Ryan coach, as coaches get excited this time of year! Trying for that extra inning, trying some game-delay tactics, and so on....it's what coaches do. If coaches didn't, wouldn't we be bored? I'm not necessarily agreeing with his move, but appreciate his effort for his team.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGA is the winner in the BGA/Ryan game. TSSAA considered it complete. The game between BGA and BA will begin at 4pm at Ryan.

I believe any of the coaches of the BGA, Ryan or BA would have reacted similarily to the Ryan coach, as coaches get excited this time of year! Trying for that extra inning, trying some game-delay tactics, and so on....it's what coaches do. If coaches didn't, wouldn't we be bored? I'm not necessarily agreeing with his move, but appreciate his effort for his team.

What did the Ryan coach do?

Go Eagles!!!

Wes, I don't think the coach did anything, other than try to get his last inning in. The game was called because of the rain at the end of 6 innings...they probably should have waited another 20 minutes and they could have completed the last inning. BGA was ready for them this time. Anyway, how about helping our girls out...could you please drum up some fans for this afternoons game? We would love to have some extra fan support for our girls. The girls have supported the guys all year: football-basketball & baseball. They deserve a little support too!! Afterall, this is for the #1 cede in the region!! Hope to see you and many BA supporters today!

Great game tonight. Both teams fought hard. Eagles put together some nice hits, sure do wish that they could have scored a little sooner! Good job on the mound tonight. #4 threw harder at the end of the game after the ump made a poor call at the plate! nice defensive plays by leigh, sam, ally, shelby, well by all of the eagles!! Great team effort!! Good luck in the state tournament.

Great job, Eagles!!! I'm not surprised, but certainly pleased. :D

3ANDOUT, I would have gladly gathered some people to head to the game, but I've moved to Maryville, so I'm out of commission from here on out. That's why I'm on this website all the time to check on my alma mater. B)

By the way, how about those BGA Wildcats? They've really seemed to come on strong...how do their state prospects look?

Brentwood Academy Lady Eagles -- 2004 Middle Region Softball Champions

So now BA, BGA and FR are all going to state. And BA will play the #3 team from the west, BGA will play the #2 from the east and FR will play #1 from the west.

5eagleball -- congrats on your college choice! I can't wait to see you play up here next year when the Golden Eagles visit Lindsey Nelson Stadium...I'll more than likely be the PA announcer. Best of luck for the rest of this season, too.

As for the Lady Eagles -- it looks like BA has a strong shot at a stellar postseason, having already won the region. Who will provide the biggest obstacle to the Eagles' state chamionship hopes?