District 3 & 4 AAA Tournaments

ladyadmiral

I have been keeping up with this district tournament, and I cannot believe how much West has pulled it together! I couldn't believe it when I read that West had beaten Heritage, and I really couldn't believe that they had beaten Maryville 4-1! Way to go West. I hope you go far! By the way, I also find it hard to believe that Heritage got knocked out after 1 game when they finally get the advantage of home field. Kind of a waste, I think, because the Heritage field is one of the worst in the district. It would have been better to hold it at almost any of the other fields.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two really bad things about the Heritage field are the parking and the dugouts. When you have a huge team of 23 people, its ROUGH in those dugouts.

But if you think about it...as a whole, the fields in 4AAA are terrible. West plays on a field in the back of UT's complex (also with small dugouts). Maryville plays in a public park. South Doyle's field is downhill. Farragut's field is awful with the pitcher's mound and bumpy outfield and grand canyon through the infield. The best field is Bearden's. It's new. I say we play there next year.

Farragut vs. Bearden Monday at 6!

Tues Night

KnoxCentral 2(Irwin) Karns1(Kelley)

KnoxHalls 6(Sasha Russell) Oakridge 0(Alex ?)Sorry can't remember last name.

Wed Night

Powell vs Knox Central 6:00

Knox Halls vs Karns 8:00 Winner plays Loser of Powell and KnoxCentral Thurs night