NATS Combine

nolesfan

I think the Highest bench press reps there yesterday was 35 a few 34's and a good bit in the lower 30's I pushed 31. The fastest 40 time was a 4.58 i believe a guy from hixson??.. Other than that i really didn't pay attention to much. The surface was really hard to move on and the atmosphere is really different. I think the longest broad jump was 10ft and some change. If there were 300 sr's there i wonder how many in all i didnt see a bunch of up and coming jrs or sophmores. In my group i was the only up and coming jr. I'm not sure about the others, but there was a good bit of people there.

I think the Highest bench press reps there yesterday was 35 a few 34's and a good bit in the lower 30's I pushed 31.

What was the weight? I know the pros bench 225, but I have to think the high school weight is less. If not, then high school players are much stronger these days than I used to remember.

I was there also, but I think the fastest 40 all day was a 4.60 I don't think no one made it under a 4.6. They told me that sense were not used to playing on turf that on your 40 take a .2,.3 or and thats your time on normal fields. Also being indoors there was no wind at all. The guy that got 185 35 times was in my group and he could have got more but he kept hitting the handles coming out from the bench. All the college coaches there cared about was the 40. The info can be found at

www.NATS.US.

I think it will be up in a week and for all the players that was in it you can get your info in your locker in a week or so.