District 11-AAA Tournament

FHSrebel27

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right... Louisiana-Monroe in the fall. I'm ready to move on from good ole Franktown but I'm certainly gonna miss seeing the Rebs in action. Thank God for CoachT! Y'all can't get rid of me too easy... being in Louisiana won't stop me from keeping up to date and making lots of noise about my Rebs! ;)

One of my freshmen friends on FHS's soccer team told me that OConner isn't playing b/c he got a concussion in the Ravenwood game. They said that he was kicked in the head while making a save. OUCH! So that's probably why he's not playing. I was only able to see the "4/20" game of his vs. Brentwood and he looked good and so did Brentwood.

Speaking from a Brentwood perspective, we watched the Centennial Franklin game and the officiating was horrible. It was really some of the worst Ive seen in a while for both teams. The Brentwood Hillsboro wasnt much better, I hope they have the descency to call in a 3man system for the game tonite ( and maybe some extra security guards, some police, the national guard, and the u.S. army).

Sorry I wasn't able to be at this great game. Congratulations to Brentwood, the District 11-AAA Champions. Seems as if Franklin is playing some great ball right now though... at least better than during the losing streak. I'm confident these two teams will meet up again in the Region Finals next Thursday. Good luck to both on Tuesday first!

• 3 weeks later...

Hillsboro has some pretty awesome players. Yeah, they are losing Mooneyham and it will be a tough loss. But with 2 strong juniors, Gus Teren and Daniel M stepping up, hopefully they will be able to lead the team to many victories. Gus, #14, is a great player and hopefully stays with hillsboro till college. Definately will be signed. As for Macheren.