JPII-2 vs. MBA-1

fever1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit i am a little shocked. This put the tourny in a jumble now. Had MBA won, i know that it the seeding would've been:

1.BGA

2. MBA

3. Ryan

4. USN

5. BA

6. JP2

7. MTCS

8. Sewanee (forfeit)

Now i have no idea how it looks i think that JP2 moves up and they get USN, i am not sure if MBA drops below Ryan now or not. Gosh this is crazy. Basically with the exception of BGA blowing everyone away, anyone can beat anyone on any given night

are you a $%$^%^%, your words are like that of "a freshly robbed house that has no substance." JpII is better team than people give them credit just becasue they are new. if you've seen them play you wouldn't be suprised by the outcome of the mba game.

By reacting so harshly you only make yourself look bad.

Nickforte in no way insulted you or your school. Just posted his opinion. As for the result having played and lost to PJP, I consider them a good team. Remember their girls a first year program made it to the DDII final this year.

thanks Anderson, Remus just over reacted on the surprise part of nichforte's thing. but it shouldn't have been a surprise and I do consider that statement semi-ignorant, but hopefully he has learned more about JP2. what team do you play for Anderson6395, and please give an honest opionon of JP2's team.

JPII is nothing special...they've got some solid players but i don't think they show up come tournament time. Them beating MBA in a game, that to MBA probably meant absolutely nothing since they were the #2 win or lose, isn't as cool as everyone thinks....

well if they didn't show up to play then that's their problem. I'm sure MBA did not want to lose to an unranked team in their first year of varsity competition. Doesn't make them look too good does it? During the course of the game one of their players made the comment "we don't want to tie to this team" when the score was 0-0. Well they didn't want to lose either but they did so saying MBA didn't care about the game is not a legitimate excuse.

soysause we just get on here and prove JP2 haters like yourself to be nothing more than ignorant wastes of food, space, and someones time to Tennesse, America, and the world. SHUT UP We asked for your opinion about the game not some smart !@# remark about JP2

Edited by unanymous89

soysauce why is it everytime jp2 wins there is some sort of an excuse for the victory. MBA-they didn't care about the game. Tullahoma-they had a long bus ride. Well i'm tired of that. Jp2 was told to stop talking and prove it on the field to earn respect. Jp2 proved it on the field and there are still people who make excuses for the opposing team. Everyone else should stop defending the losers of the game and accept defeat.