cleveland vs #2 mcminn co.

Bear22

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has come down to the wire two out of the last three years but i think this year McMinn should have pull out with the win this time unlike 2001 and 2002 when Cleveland won three times against McMinn. If Cleveland had all of its potential players for this season then i think Cleveland would have a shot at pulling through with a victory like in 2001 and 2002. Those two years have been some of the most well fought, closest and most exciting high school games in a long time. Good luck to both McMinn and Cleveland.

Wow WuSoccer3, you have to be the worst poster ever. You are the king of putting the most unnecessary, irrelevant, meaningless garbage in your posts.

Wu3 was right on. McMinn won but Cleveland would have been better this year and more competitive if one of their starters hadn't torn an acl, another didn't come out etc. He was referring to some great games with McMinn a couple years ago and it made a lot of sense.

replacing brocato would be a tough task ....however he probably would not be able to make up the difference this year. in the past cleveland has won and will again in the future. however, cleveland has the opportunity to make it to the state and i feel they are good enough to do it. a win tuesday would put them in the sub state....and from there anything can happen.

but remember, if cleveland does beat the owls tuesday, we wont be able to talk about in here because there will be an electrical surge caused from the sudden ceasing of posts coming from the owl supporters that will probably shut coacht down. it may even go beyond that, if it reaches our electrical grid, we may experience blackouts throughout the area and possibly beyond. we have decided to stock up on water and some stable goods around here just in case. but until then you can expect the owls to open a thread called...ohs vs cleveland..what do ya think?.....and it will be one of the busiest threads up to game time.........good luck cleveland

Edited by soccermadness

Captain Commando if you only knew what you were talking about. Everything I said in that post was absolutely correct. I know everything about the 2001 and 2002 District Finals between McMinn and Cleveland. Im not going to argue though, I figured McMinn would most likely win that game due to missing players from injuries and other reasons.

but remember, if cleveland does beat the owls tuesday, we wont be able to talk about in here because there will be an electrical surge caused from the sudden ceasing of posts coming from the owl supporters that will probably shut coacht down.  it may even go beyond that, if it reaches our electrical grid, we may experience blackouts throughout the area and possibly beyond.  we have decided to stock up on water and some stable goods around here just in case.  but until then you can expect the owls to open a thread called...ohs vs cleveland..what do ya think?.....and it will be one of the busiest threads up to game time.........good luck cleveland

the owls have now started their thread...its called...."cleveland vs ooltewal"...they are doing their usual busy posting..............ho hum.......................they talk alot. watch the ooltewah posts die quickly within a week

Edited by soccermadness

I was meaning that McMinn would win fairly easily because Cleveland had several people missing, three of those people being starters or varsity players on the 2001 and 2002 CHS teams. First off, Stephen Brocato, is the only one actually on the team this year and he got injured and cant hold down the midfield for the Raiders. Second there is Jared Mcalpin, a starter as a freshman on the 2001 team and sophomore starter on the 2002 team, did not come out this season because he injured his foot last season and needed surgery. Third there is J.P. Bratcher who started as a freshman on the 2001 team and as a sophomore on the 2002 team. He is not playing this year because he moved. With those three seniors playing and working together with David Reaves, the game would definitely have been different.

oh....im sorry.....i didnt realize you were talking about players that have been in the northern united states for 2 years. bratcher was a good player when he lived here.....however his father took a new job up north a couple of years ago.....

how can you consider him a factor on clevelands team today???????????????

lol...just go beat ooltewah with what you have...what you have IS YOUR TEAM

Edited by soccermadness

WuSoccer3,

As I said before-- You are the king of putting the most unnecessary, irrelevant, meaningless garbage in your posts. I never questioned anything in your post being correct. I'm sure you know everything there is to know about teams from 2001 and 2002. But like I said that is unnecessary, irrelevant, and meaningless now. What happened 2 and 3 years ago between teams, what could be now but isn't, what you would like to see but can't, and what in reality is not taking place, doesn't matter. And while I'm sure it may be important to you, no one asked if Cleveland could have been good this year, or if they used to be any good, or who would have won this game if the players from teams from a few years ago were present.

So WuSoccer3, I hope my post has been informative and helpful, and in the future you can become a poster who includes necessary, relevant, and meaninful information in your posts.