Cleveland vs. Ooltewah

PSAFOUR

Dont sell clevelands defense short because the defense is what really keeps cleveland in the games .. overall i think this is gonna be a very close game if everyone comes out hard and fast .. anyone could win this one

i have to go with my boys at clev.

cleveland 2 owls 1 or 0

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a close game, the referees are going to let a lot of calls go, especially a PK call against a keeper, I am not going to say if it was a foul or not, but if that happened down on your end I would understand a referee letting it go in that type of game. It's like that in all sports.

I really think we (Ooltewah) match up well with Cleveland. This should be a very similar game to the Soddy v. Ooltewah game from the district 6-aaa championship match. Two evenly matched teams. We will be ready for a battle. Should be a tough game for both teams and will come down simply to who wants it more. Hopefully Ooltewah will come with more guts than Cleveland.

if the game going to be decided on who has more guts my moneys on cleveland

First of all ALABAMA Schools don't count, their best top 5 schools would and have lost to Tenn top 10 teams , over and over and basically we don't lose to Ala so really you are a first. ( check the records you'll see I'm right . Teams that have annilated ALA are From Mcminn, Brentwood, Farraagut, Ridgeway, Houston,etc.) we don't lose . ..And Soddy Daisy was a .500 team and only played 1 ranked team and lost 5-0. So again , I admire your passion, and know this stirs you up, which I really don't mean to do, but I am about reality, I know my team is out but really so is Cleveland and the Owls... Owls win by two, but then;;;;but then...well, I have already said it

Invasion, you are exactly RIGHT. You're team is OUT! So be quiet. Too bad all you have to do is sit at home and get mad listening to the Cleveland/Ooltewah players dish it out. Your argument is null and void because you lost. Try again next year buddy!