Cleveland vs. Ooltewah

PSAFOUR

LoL..Bear I was not being serious in my comments regarding the "Owl Nation." I simply like to fuel the fire that you peons have started on here. It's absolutely hilarious listening to you guys go after each other. And what do you mean by "different sports?" I do not make most of my posts in soccer, however I feel I am very learned in the sport. I merely enjoy keeping up with what goes on, and post when I feel it necessary. Instead of worrying about what I post, you should be practicing in preparation for your game tonight.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LH10,

That was about as lame as any post on this thread. Since that is your first post, I won't rip you. But you can't predict a game by one game of common opponents. How about that Cleveland did not beat a .500 record team all year. Their 4 losses were to teams with winning records and they only scored 2 total goals in those 4 games. I hope Cleveland wins but try to post more intelligently in the future.