Unicoi County regional game

illpete23

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unacoy, schmunacoy

I'll tell you something about the Blue Devils. They haven't been tha same since old man Baxter left.

I'd reckon they can beat Rutledge and then Pigeon Forge (because Lizabethton shure ain't gonna beat Pforge)

But when Gibbs comes to town, it's lights out. Parties over.

It sure is. Whats Giggs coming to Unicoi County for? To sit in the stands and cheer a good team on. Game time is 7:00 Wed. Get to the game early and you can watch a party Unicoi County still. Just tell all the rest of the Giggs Players that since you all lost they must pay.

Yeah, you're right. The girls are the reason for the program's success. But anyone involved with Lady Devil softball in any way will tell you that without Grady Lingerfelt they wouldn't be where they are today. Other than two of the seniors, he is really the only link between the great State Champion team and this year's state hopeful team.

my my....lizabethton pulled the wool out from under the rug of pigun forge

well.....

the cyclones should tell their girls to not bother with dinner wednesday as they will be home in plenty of time. a fiveinning 15-0 dog whupping aint gonna take long. 43 minutes or so.

but pack ya bags for friday cause lizabethton gets shelled by lenore ceety.

such smack we talk on here. now, don't get me wrong. i love a good verbal throw-down from time to time. but when it comes down to it, the best points are proven on the field. let's keep that in mind....it doesn't matter what kind of words we can come up with to put down another team or player. what does matter is the performance between those white lines.

just so it is known....the 2002 state championship team from erwin was led by coach baxter in it's entirety. he took over when the seniors of 2002 were freshmen. i'm not knocking on phipps or anything...he helped the program his last 4 years before leaving and really stepped up this year to take the job again. but the state championship team was put together by baxter and lingerfelt(who deserves some serious credit for all he has done for the program). it's just simple fact.

NOTACT007 is a disgruntled Happy Valley fan. Check the history of his posts. He is Sour Grapes Supreme.........goes way yonder back to basketball season. Cant now boast about the warriors notact, cause they are grad-u-ated and done, you must put down those teams that continue the quest for the fling....... :D