Halls @ Farragut

Getherdun

OK, I SCREWED UP. THINGS I SAID MAY HAVE upset SOME PEOPLE OFF, AND I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID SOME THINGS. MY FAULT. I'M SORRY IF SOMEONE IS SO UPSET WITH ME THAT IT HAS BECOME A PERSONAL THING, OR IF IT DAMAGED TIES WITH THEM, IM SORRY. I'M A STRONG SUPPORTER OF FARRAGUT BASEBALL AND I PROBABLY TOOK IT TOO FAR, I SHOULDNT HAVE TALKED FOR PLAYERS, THAT WAS WRONG. I APOLOGIZE TO THE TEAM AND ANYONE ON THE TEAM THAT MAY HAVE BEEN UPSET BY THINGS THAT I SAID. I WAS WRONG. I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT FARRAGUT BASEBALL AND I WILL STILL BE AT EVERY FARRAGUT BASEBALL GAME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, ESPECIALLY IN THAT TOWN WEST OF HERE. TO THE FARRAGUT ADMIRALS I AM SORRY, GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR.

GO ADMIRALS!

THANK YOU TO GAMEDAY AND theFH FOR THE HONESTY.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizazz, I gave up about 5 of those home runs in 1985 to Unicoi County, 3 of them to start the game when William Blount visited UC in an in-school game. I knew they were trying to set some type of record. Their field was not all that big, but 101 is impressive. And that was before teams played 50 games a year. Let's face it, Farragut will not be beat when they actually care. And they care during tournament time.

I bet Coach Cortney would love to have more football players with as much gusto on the field as the two people fussing over who interviewed Kyle, who said this or that. Personally I think all of ya'll are just spoiled and immature brats from Fairygut.

:(:D:D

I bet Coach Cortney would love to have more football players with as much gusto on the field as the two people fussing over who interviewed Kyle, who said this or that. Personally I think all of ya'll are just spoiled and immature brats from Fairygut.

;););)

A player making a decision to pitch for himself is not to be taken lightly...I dont know if you are just retarded in terms of baseball or maybe just retarded in general, but the argument was important bc Kyle would be the last person to ever make a decision like that...

......deucebag